Careers at Medinet
We’re on a mission to create the best healthcare experience for each and every person and their unique circumstances. Join our growing team and be part of building something special.
The vibe at Medinet
What it's like to work at Medinet
When you walk in the door of our office, you’ll always be greeted with a smile and a friendly hello from a team member. We have a warm, welcoming and fun culture where you will find like-minded people who are passionate about their work.
- No one day is the same: we promise you won’t be bored! We’re in a dynamic environment (and a fast-paced industry). We balance this with care, by ensuring we’re clear about key areas of focus.
- A culture of open communication is important to us: we find as many ways as possible to ensure we are cultivating a culture where all team members feel heard and empowered to speak up.
- We’ve made our office warm and inviting: we love the natural light and houseplants in our Surry Hills office. Our team stream their favourite playlists through Sonos and the kitchen is stocked with our favourite snacks on rotation!
How we show up
In order to succeed in our mission to empower lifelong health and wellbeing for every individual, our team have developed the following values that guide our decisions, define our behaviours and help keep our goals in sight:
- Experience creators: we go above and beyond to deliver a great people, customer and partner experience.
- Game changers: we push the boundaries by being curious and constantly creating and innovating.
- Big dreamers, bigger players: we are optimistic and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit with high energy and grit.
- Trust builders: Safety and security are non-negotiable. We inspire trust by taking ownership and being transparent with everything we do.
Resources to support you
To help you be at your best, you can access the following benefits:
- A flexible, hybrid working policy: our in-office days have been thoughtfully designed to bring teams together for social connection and collaboration. We also work from home for that critical uninterrupted focus time and the flexibility to juggle our commitments outside of work.
- We hook you up with your favourite tech: love apple products? We’ll get you sorted with a Mac. Prefer Lenovo? That’s fine too. We’ll have your preferred laptop ready and set up and waiting for you on your first day.
- Our Grow Program supports your learning and development: in addition to a wellness allowance, we also have an annual training and development allowance to help you learn and grow.
- An additional paid day off: to celebrate YOU! Every year we provide an additional day off that you can use at your discretion.
Our commitment to justice, equity, diversity and inclusion
We think of ourselves as Jedi's
JEDI stands for Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, and our inner nerd loves this acronym. But we want to be more than just a pop culture reference.
- We set targets and report against different diversity demographics for our workforce.
- We work hard to ensure we source and progress a diverse range of candidates through our hiring processes.
- We’re very proud of and celebrate our team's cultural diversity - collectively we speak more than 21 different languages.
Can you see yourself here?
We are always on the lookout for thoughtful, talented people to join our growing team. If you do not see a role that matches your skills and interests, we encourage you to reach out to us regardless for a friendly chat.
Thinking you don't have what it takes? Think again.
Research shows that some candidates from minority backgrounds do not apply for a role if they do not meet every skill on the advertised list of requirements. We know that companies who employ diverse workforces are more successful. But having a diverse range of people apply their unique experiences to solve healthcare’s toughest problems isn’t the only reason why we encourage anyone to apply. It’s also the right thing to do.